Everyday Essentials Hospital Grade Disinfectant Towelettes are used for rapid disinfection and decontamination of hard, non-porous surfaces. Broad spectrum, multi-purpose disinfectant cleaner for use on plastics, stainless steel, non-porous vinyl and upholstery, painted surfaces, glass, etc. Supports infection control procedures in hospitals, surgeries, clinics and other active environments. Not intended for use on therapeutic instruments.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant is tested against TGO54 Option B “dirty” conditions
- Active against – Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella choleraesuis
- 10 second kill time for Gram +ve & Gram –ve organisms
- Contains food grade plasticizer to maintain plastic, vinyl and upholstery surfaces
- Streak free, smear free, low foaming, non-corrosive solution.
- Formulated and tested in Australia to Australian requirements and conditions
- 0.28% Benzethonium Chloride, 18% Isopropyl Alcohol