De Soutter CleanCast CC4 High Voltage Cast Saw, including Extractor Unit | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
The De Soutter CC4 High Voltage Cast Saw (including Extractor Unit) with its powerful 110 watt motor maintains rapid and efficient cutting on the thickest of body casts.
- The knurled grip close to the saw blade provides the operator with excellent control and flexibility of movement.
- An optional clear extraction hood ensures good visibility when cutting. The hood is fully rotatable to suit the most convenient cutting position.
- Oscillating speed: 14,000cpm (or 16000cpm)
- Voltage: 230 Vac (or 120 Vac)
- Weight: 1300g
- Sound level: 70dB(A)
- Length: 333mm
- The CleanCast™ extractor has a four stage filtration system consisting of an easy to change synthetic collection bag, two cloth filters and a micro filter
- The Hepa-flo microfilter retains 99.997% of all dust particles greater than 0.5 microns, providing a safe working environment for all.
- The suction rate can be switched between powerful ‘high’ and quiet ‘low’ setting to suit operator and patient convenience
- Motor power (max): 1 kW
- Supply voltage: 240 or 100 - 120 Vac
- Supply frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Suction: 2,500 water gauge mm
- Filtration: 99.997% > 0.5 microns
- Dust bag capacity: 7.5L
- Sound level: 58 dB(A)
per Each INCL. TAX
Took 0 milliseconds