Kinetec Spectra Kompanion Knee CPM Machine with Comfort Supports | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
The Kinetec Spectra Kompanion Knee CPM Machine with Comfort Supports utilises the latest app based technology to provide additional therapy modes with an intuitive tablet control.
- Tablet-based touch-screen handset: This CPM utilises a user-friendly touch-screen tablet, ensuring quick, intuitive set-up and controls.
- Extensive range of exercise modes: Alongside the usual CPM movements of flexion, extension, pause in extension/flexion, speed, timing and load, this CPM provides a range of additional movements including 'spring' mode, extremity focus mode, dynamic stretch mode and evaluation mode.
- Patient set-up mode: One click and the unit will position itself at a pain-free position of 20º of flexion. (This can be adjusted).
- Warm-up mode: The session can start at 70% of required ROM and increase at 5% until reaching the full ROM set up.
- Spring mode: The CPM repeats the last 10% of extension and flexion 3 times before returning in the opposite direction.
- Extremity focus mode: This CPM slows to a minimal speed during the first and last 10º of extension and flexion, working the joint for longer in the extremes of range.
- Dynamic stretch mode: For patients struggling to reach their full extension, the CPM will gradually extend the knee with pauses in between each position.
- Evaluation mode: The CPM has 3 levels of active resistance exercise to help to test and evaluate the patients rehab progress. (The patient actively resists the device using their quadricep muscles).
- Patient evaluation: By utilising the latest software, the patients progress and performance can be monitored. This can be remotely accessed via the Kinetec Kompanion™ professional tablet.
- Patient contact and monitoring: The healthcare professional can monitor and link with their patient utilising the video link on the app. This is ideal for keeping contact and ensuring optimal use and benefit of the exercises.
- Protocol optimisation: The device can easily be programmed to set up the optimal programmes for the patients.
- Proven Spectra chassis design: The CPM device utilises the proven, market-leading Kinetec Spectra™ chassis, ensuring patient comfort and easy set-up..
- Latest wireless technology: The device has a Wifi connection for remote access by the healthcare professional and the tablet connects witht the CPM via Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Robust tablet protector: The tablet is supplied with latest protector to guard against damage.
- Wipe Clean PU pads: This model is supplied with wipe-clean PU pads that can be wiped with a standard anti-bacterial products between patients, offering a safe, cost-effective solution for using the device with multiple patients.
- Weight: 12kg (26 pounds)
- Splint dimensions: 95 cm (37 in) x 33 cm (13 in) x 33cm (13 in)
- Angular limits: -10 to 120°
- Speed: from 40 to 145° per minute.
- Patient height: from 1.45 m (4' 9") to 1.95 m (6' 4")
- Patient full leg: from 71cm to 99cm (30” to 39”); Tibia from 38 to 53cm (15” to 21”); Femur from 33 to 46cm (13” to 18”)
- With paediatric footplate option- patient full leg: from 53cm to 109cm (21” to 43”); Tibia from 20 to 56cm (8” to 22”);
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (298 pounds)
- Power supply: 100-240 V~
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 20W
- Device of type: B Class 1
- IP 20
- Temperature: -40 to 70°C / -40 to 160°F
- Relative humidity: up to 90%
- Room temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 105°F)
- Relative humidity: up to 80%
Warranty: 2 years
per Each INCL. TAX
Took 0 milliseconds