Homecraft Lightweight Foam Handled Cutlery - Angled
Lightweight cutlery is ideal for people with arthritis. The cutlery range has a comfortable design that also makes it a good choice for anyone with a weak or painful grip. The stainless steel utensils are sealed into light grey foam handles. Ribbed handles are easier to hold and help facilitate a proper grip.
Silverware is angled to make self-feeding simpler for those with limited wrist movement. The fork and spoon are available in right or left handed versions. The knife can be used in either hand without cocking your wrist. The rocker knife design allows for one handed use.
- Angled silverware helps you get food into your mouth if you have limited coordination
- Foam handles are easier to hold for people with weak grasp
- Cutlery makes independent eating possible
- Fork and spoon are available in left and right options
- Hand wash only, not suitable for dishwasher
- Latex free
| Handle Diameter:|| 28mm|| 28mm|| 28mm|
| Handle Length:|| 115mm|| 115mm|| 115mm|
| Angle:|| 90 degrees|| 40 degrees|| 40 degrees|
| Weight:|| 60g|| 40g|| 46g|