The SaeboReach™ is a dynamic, custom fabricated elbow, wrist, hand, finger orthosis. The SaeboReach™ consists of a combination of the SaeboFlex® and a custom fabricated above elbow component. The orthosis features an elbow extension system to assist in straightening the elbow during functional reaching. The SaeboReach™ was designed specifically for individuals that have limited arm and hand function.
- Custom fabricated at Saebo and adjusted on-site by a Saebo Trained clinician for comfort and maximum effectiveness
- Supports the weakened elbow, wrist, hand and fingers
- Positions the wrist and fingers into a functional position
- Consists of multiple graded springs to accommodate varying degrees of tone in the hand
- Elbow extension system includes graded tension cords to accommodate varying degrees of tone in the elbow
- Allows patients to incorporate their hand immediately for grasp and release activities which would otherwise be impossible
- Appropriate for patients with severe tone in the elbow and hand