TalarMade Trio Foot Orthosis, Full Length, Medium Density, Blue, M, Pair | Performance Health
Trio - Triplanar rearfoot inverting orthotics.
Trio is available in a wide range of shoe sizes. Patients will generally feel more comfortable when wearing a full-length orthosis as this eliminates any potential for sensing the edge of the device once it has been trimmed to fit the shoe. If this feels too tight or the shoe is of a more fashionable style, Trio is available as a ¾ length model. Correct fitting for this shorter model is important and the front leading edge should sit 0.5 cm behind the metatarsal head area.
Choosing the density of the Trio device Trio is offered in three EVA densities:
- Medium 45 Shore A (blue)
- Firm 60 Shore A (red)
- Extra firm 75 Shore A (black)
The Trio Full Length Orthotics are part of the 3 Point Pivot System.
We recommend this product is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Location for lateral post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement of forefoot medial post)
- Recessed lateral
- Retron heel cushion Extrinsic 3° medial post.
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
Indications for use:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required
|Size||AUS/US Men's Shoe||AUS/US Women's Shoe|
|Kids Small||13 - 1||13 - 1|
|Kids Large||1½ - 3||1½ - 4|
|X-Small||3½ - 5||4½ - 6|
|Small||5½ - 7||6½ - 8|
|Medium||7½ - 9||8½ - 10|
|Large||9½ - 11||10½ - 12|
|X-Large||11½ - 13||12½ - 14|
|XX-Large||13½ - 15||14½ - 16|
|Shoe Size (Mens)||7.5 - 9|
|Shoe Size (Womens)||8.5 - 10|
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds