1188-6 Vulkan Wrist Thumb Support provides superior support and stability to thumb with mouldable thermoplastic insert. 6 (15.2cm).Features:
• Relieves pain and stabilises thumb.
• Maintain CMC and MCP joints in neutral position.How to Wear:
• Thermoplastic insert requires heating to allow it to be moulded around the thumb.
• Remove thermoplastic and place in hot water.
• Leave for several minutes until pliable.
• Allow to cool slightly, pat dry with paper towel then mould around the metacarpal joint.
• Allow to harden.
• Replace in pocket of brace and secure tabs.Application:
• Instability of metacarpophalangeal or carpometacarpal joint injury.
• De Quervain’s tenosynovitis and Gamekeeper’s thumb.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.Washing Instructions:
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.Fibre Content:
• 70% Neoprene
• 30% Nylon
• 100% PolypropyleneSizing Chart:
Measure wrist circumference.
||14 - 15cm
||15 - 18cm
||18 - 21cm
||21 - 23cm