3182 Vulkan Wrist Splint with Elastic Strap provides superior support and immobilisation of the wrist with anatomically-contoured aluminium palmar and thumb stays.Features:
• Available as left or right.
• Effective support of wrist.How to Wear:
• Position wrist on palmar stay, slightly extended and side stay along contour of thumb.
• Attach thumb strap then thread 3 loop straps through buckles and secure back.
• Wrap elastic strap around wrist to desired compression.Application:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
• Wrist instability due to triangular fibrocartilage complex injury.
• Radial nerve palsy.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.Washing Instructions:
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.Fibre Content:
• 85% Polyester
• 15% Polyurethane foamSizing Chart:
Measure wrist circumference.
||14 - 16cm
||16 - 18cm
||18 - 21cm
||21 - 23cm